Do you want to change your life for the better? Do you want to feel happier and more optimistic about yourself, your relationships, and your career? If so, then this blog post is for you.
I’m going to share with you a list of 15 law of attraction affirmations that are guaranteed to make an impact on your life.
The best thing about these affirmations is that they’re easy enough for anyone even those who have never tried a single affirmation before–to say out loud in 10 seconds or less. In fact, I challenge any doubters reading this article to give it a try!
Law of Attraction Affirmations
1. “I have the ability to create anything I want.”
2. “My desires are manifested in reality.”
3. “I attract success into my life effortlessly.”
4. “I know and believe with certainty in my ability to achieve.”
5. “The law of attraction is constantly working in my favor.”
You May Also Like: 42 Positive Morning Affirmations
6. “I am positive, passionate and successful.”
7. “Abundance surrounds me everywhere I go.”
8. “I am an unstoppable force capable of achieving anything.”
9. “I am grateful for all of the abundance in my life.”
10. “My desires are manifested in reality.”
11. “Good things are coming to me today.”
12. “I receive money just by thinking of abundance.”
13. “I think positively and always get positive results.”
14. “I accept and allow success in all areas of my life.”
15. “I turn my dreams into reality.”
There are so many books, websites and YouTube videos on the Law of Attraction. You can’t turn on your TV without being bombarded with some type of law-of-attraction message.
The first thing we need to do is stop believing that it’s just a “magical” process that will happen automatically. If you’re already reading this article then I’m guessing you’re looking for more than just an affirmation or two to repeat over and over again in order to have everything in your life magically change for the better!
The above affirmations will help you be more intentional about what happens in your life by focusing on specific desires, needs, thoughts and feelings as well as taking actionable steps toward those